Good afternoon,I’m back again faster than what I imagined . The bed rest is allowing me to get over my writing block, for which I’m very happy about.
Like in my last post I spoke about energy and the various distractions and levels of it, and promised that I’ll be sharing certain techniques as to how to keep it clear, here I am. For for those who haven’t read the previous post, I suggest please go through that before you read this.
EXERCISE: ARE THE ENERGY FIELDS UNCLEAR?
How do you know if your fields are unclear? Well, if you have never done this work before, your fields probably need some .So, most people start out with unclear fields when beginning to declutter their Soul System. Here are some sure signs that can clue you in on the state of your energy fields:
1. Do you wake up in the middle of the night worrying about anything other than yourself? Worried about world peace? Worried about the state of the economy? Anxiety that focuses on ideas, people, and places beyond your control means you have attracted some external energies.
2. Do you get distracted easily? For example, if you are working on writing your book and it starts to snow, do the snowflakes falling outside your window completely take you away from the writing? If you are working on a detailed project, do you keep losing your train of thought? There are many distraction energies that we easily attract into our fields.
3. Do you feel disconnected from your body? Do you spend more time in your head, rarely thinking about your body? When you get dressed each morning, do you consider how you will look? These are signs that you have taken in energies that distract you from focusing on yourself.
4. Does one particular emotion act like a filter for everything you experience? For example, does new information have to filter through your anxiety before you can process it? This pattern could mean that you have adopted the anxiety of someone or something outside yourself (such as a TV show).
5. Do you feel like there is always chaos around you? Many people with unclear fields can sense the lack of clarity, even if they can’t put their finger on what’s wrong. If your fields are not clear, nothing is ever organized, the world around you feels slightly out of control, and things just don’t work properly. Of course, Soul Contracts can influence this chaotic feeling, but start by clearing your fields before you decide what its origin is. If you feel your energy field isn’t clear, chances are that they aren’t.
Clearing your fields is not a one-time deal. Influential energies will always enter your fields, so clearing them is something that you should do as ongoing maintenance. I clear mine often—and when I find that my fields are severely unclear, I don’t beat myself up. I just feel grateful that I realized what was going on, clear my fields, and move on. The more experience you have with this, the sooner you’ll realize you have foreign energies hanging around, which means it will be easier to get rid of them. Being human does not mean behaving perfectly!
EXERCISE: FIELD CLEARING TECHNIQUE This is an exercise that involves your energy, intention, and the Universe. You are going to clear your fields using a clearing request to state your intention to the Universe about what you want to happen. The clearing request only works if you clearly state your intentions and call on universal help. It also helps to have privacy.
1. Find a safe, private place where you will not be disturbed for about fifteen minutes. You want a space where you can be as crazy as you want and say the oddest and weirdest things, and no one will hear you or bother you. You should also turn off your cell phone and your email. I know when my cell goes off, my mind immediately wonders, Oooh! Who’s talking to me? So it’s best to just remove the temptation.
2. My suggestion is that you have complete quiet. Music holds the vibration of the notes, as well as the vibration and intentions of the people who composed and performed the music. We don’t need to add any additional frequencies to your field. We want clarity.
3. Call on the Universe. You can say something simple, such as, “I am now calling on my Guides of 100 percent Divine Light to assist me with this work today.” Your imagination is one of the best ways to work with energy because it frees you from inhibitions, so after calling on the Universe, take a moment to imagine the Universe responding to your request and what that feels like. Imagine it the way a little kid would—without judgment and with a whole lot of detail.
4. Say your field clearing out loud. The words that you will say carry a vibration that corresponds to your prayer. Stating your request out loud will make it more powerful than if you just said it in your head.
Next, I’ll share a field-clearing appeal I use in my practice. Understand that these words are not written in stone. As you become familiar with this kind of communication, I encourage you to shift words and phrases around according to what feels right for you. This is a template for you; three years from now, you probably won’t be saying the exact same clearing request. Honor your intuition; if a particular piece of this appeal bothers you, give that credit. Perhaps you need to rework something within your request. At the beginning, it’s best to use the clearing request as I have written it, until you have become more familiar with what you’re doing. You’re now ready to work with the field-clearing appeal. Here is the clearing request to read aloud: Please perform a whole and complete release at all levels for any and all negativity that is interfering with me in any way, now. Block all negative energy connections to me and completely and fully release from my being all resulting spiritual and emotional attachments I have made as a result. Please dissolve the negative energy into the Light, to be sent home, for the greatest and highest good of all, now. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Once you have read the request aloud, sit for a minute or two. Give yourself time to experience what this moment is offering to you and releasing from you. Your immediate results, if any, will be subtle. This exercise will not give you a knock-you-over transformation—you’re seeking a subtle change. Many people who perform the clearing request aren’t attuned to their energy field and don’t notice the shifts in it. If you do not feel anything, it only means you don’t know what signs to look for or how to read them yet—it does not mean that the request didn’t work. Over time, you’ll get better at detecting that your clearing request worked. Here is a list of some typical changes that people experience as they release interfering energies from their fields:
Tingling in hands or anywhere in body
• A feeling of ease
• Less pressure on shoulders
• Less pressure on chest
• Less pressure on abdomen.
Seeming like the sun just came out—brighter in the room
• A feeling of wanting to cry
• A feeling of hope
• A feeling of serenity or less chaos
• Stillness in the air around your body
• Peace •
• Easier breathing Some of these experiences may feel negative or uncomfortable (like dizziness), but that should not deter you from clearing your fields in order to set a strong foundation. The side effects of clearing your fields will only last about a minute. If you are very sensitive, you might feel them for up to five minutes. For most people, it takes about five to ten minutes for the full effects of the field clearing to emerge. You’ll facilitate a better release in that time period if you stay quiet, focus on yourself, and don’t check your email or talk on the phone. This is your moment. You are reclaiming what is yours. These are your energies, emotions, and energy fields, and no other energies have a right to hitch a ride. Check in with yourself a few minutes after making the request. Do you feel a little better, or do you feel the same way you did before? If you still feel cluttered, stressed, and chaotic after you have done the field-clearing appeal, then it is possible that you didn’t actually clear your fields.
If you tried the field-clearing request and it didn’t work for you, look at your concentration. Were you giving the exercise 100 percent of your attention, or were you a little distracted? Did you create enough time in your schedule to feel calm about giving fifteen minutes to the field clearing? You can’t half-ass field clearing. If you do, you might as well not have tried it at all. Your energy is smart—it knows when you mean something and when you’re just going through the motions. So, if it didn’t work, stop and try again, this time with your full attention.
Hope this works well for you all.do share your experiences .
Have a fantabulous day.
Loads of love and light